has anyone used maltastockhouse.com????

tomolax24
has anyone ever used Link hidden: Login to view ? Thay seem legit but i was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? thank you!!

centercorp
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Link hidden: Login to view)
Domain Name: MALTASTOCKHOUSE.COM
Created on: 26-Mar-02
Expires on: 26-Mar-07
Last Updated on: 17-Mar-06

Administrative Contact:
, Link hidden: Login to view

Technical Contact:
Azzopardi, James Link hidden: Login to view
AcrossLimits
Gateway Centre
Kappillan Mifsud Str
Hamrun, MT HMR10
Malta
21224900 Fax -- 23331210

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.ACROSSLIMITS.NET
NS2.ACROSSLIMITS.CO.UK
NS3.ACROSSLIMITS.NET.MT

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

If you see above they have been around since 2002, so thats a good sign. I dont see any type of secure ordering so far on the site though, so before you purchase you might want to ask them about how you can get a copy of the records for yourself, as well as the timeframes for lead times, when they ship, what kind of shipping, tracking, and what kind of insurance they have.

-Benjamin

Free Member
mslilly
Well, I've heard some good things about them - I think shipping is high if you order from the US ...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.