Has anyone used www.hilance.com?

markcro
Has anyone used Link hidden: Login to view? I purchased from them a few days ago but still have not received any tracking number in which i was told i would get. Im Just abit nervy from reading all of the comments posted on china B2B websites recently.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Markcro,

Although I have not dealt with this site personally. I'm not quite sure if they are as great as their guarantee promises them to be.

First, their site is barely over a year old. Also, they seem to be selling 'brand name'products, but because this supplier is based in China I highly doubt the authenticity of the brands they are selling.

You could try calling or sending an email to their support for your tracking number. If you still get no response after 72 hours, I would suggest you do a charge back (that is if you paid using your credit card/PayPal). If not, all you can do would be to wait and see.

I do hope all turns out well! cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
markcro
Thanks for the support Richelle. Yeah I made sure they accepted paypal just incase of the need of a charge back. Ill get on the phone and see what happens!!
Thanks again

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
No problem markcro! Do update us with the progress and outcome of your order from this supplier.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
markcro
had good success with this website, the order came through ok and good communication from the sale end under the name Ben LEO. Would reccommend!

my1hotbiz
2/25/10 site has been suspended.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for your update my1hotbiz! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.