Has anyone used www.simplx.com?

magnna
HI,

I am considering using Simplx to obtain brand products and dropphipping. Has anyone worked with them and if so,what is your feedback about them?
Thanks so much.

mzcarla
Have you spoke to a rep yet? I signed up and someone called me telling me that to join their company you must pay them $3500.00 dollars to join. He went on and on saying how I would be able to buy from Walmart at wholesale..I was like sorry but I dont want to carry walmart products... And I ended the conversation from there..So I don't really understand their set up...but I wasnt going to put out 3500.00 to a company I have no clue about.... Let me know if you get more details...

mzcarla
it's a supply chain Mangerment Company..You are not getting a wholesale list....you're joining a company and becoming what they call a Rep... .I did some rearch on Simplx.......after I got the phone call from them asking me to send 3500.00 and going on and on about how Kmart would drop ship to my clients..I didn't understand it and thought what you did until I did my home... There are a lot of companies like Simplx out there...

It's a little more detail then the regular drop ship companies.....Simplx and these other companies that I have done research on lately deal with Department stores like Kmart..QVC..Sears...Circuit City...Costco...Targets....Kohl's.....They set you up so you can view LIVE Inventory for these stores and end the out of stock problem with most drop shipping companies..and provide Live customer service for your customers...hence why the fees to join are so high..... I did my homework..now i understand how they work......It's not a scam..until you learn what it's about...

bacpro
Yea, And they charge you for the application. I blew
20 bucks just find out and received the same call.Not worth it.
John (Bacpro)

J Baca
mzcarla
hey John how are you?

Yeah, they are like hub, they run a data base company that connects you major department stores. You are buying into a program where they install live data information right out of you home to offer you LIVE inventory and live customer service. I have to agree their website is very misleading. I also see now they have printed in the fine print in terms of service the following 'you must have at least 3500.00 in funds to be in this program' It's so small that if you don't read it twice you'll miss it. I think a lot of folks are calling them a scam if you don't understand the program. Their webpage gives you the ideal like Hey give us 19.95 and we will drop ship all these brand names too you. Unless you have done your homework like me...there are a lot of companies out there like Simplx. They are a broker! But one thing I don't agree on is their terms of this 19.99 ...Application fee? what application...It's paying the salary for some salesman to call you and give you their sales pitch...that's the application fee!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.