Hello, does anyone know if this company is legit?

7 Dec 09 03:10:02 am
this is a web site selling seat covers for golf carts. Link hidden: Login to view.
There is no way to purchase on the web site itself. The owner requests to email her credit card info etc to make purchase. I have googled but all I get is the website, no forums etc with complaints. I do not know how to look up if the business is legit or not. I am in Australia. Your help would be much appreciated.

Site Admin
8 Dec 09 12:18:14 am
Hi eltezza,

You're right, there is nothing about them on the net (not google or other forums) not even on bbbonline.com

Although they have been online since 2002 and the site does seem pretty legit. I understand that you feel uncomfortable giving your credit card details over the phone to someone half way across the globe, but in case anything untoward happens you can always do a chargeback.

If you do decide to purchase from this supplier, buy the smallest quantity they allow. Always start small for new suppliers, that way the risk of possible loss is not so high.

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.