hitech-sales.com

Free Member
durocoro
is hitech-sales.com a true supplier?
The payment method used by hitech-sales.com is google checkout, this method it is recommended by salehoo.com?

Thank

Durocoro

:(

deah911
I bought some stuff from hitech and they sent me a fake stuff...so be warned coz they're hard to contact either.Now I have a dispute with my customer who paid good money.

Free Member
durocoro
Which was the fake item sent your client?
Have you bought video games to this company?

powerjamers
They are very difficult to get a hold of. I've tried for three days now by email, and have not got a whisper yet. Starting to wonder where my product is that I paid for a while back.

Free Member
hitechsales
I bought some stuff from hitech and they sent me a fake stuff...so be warned coz they're hard to contact either.Now I have a dispute with my customer who paid good money.

Hello,

I pulled up 3 orders placed by 'Joel'. Since many of our customers have told us about these allegations posted in the forums of Salehoo.

Order #117 (2) Sony PS3 60GB JAP/PAL REGION 2 *SHIPPED to AU*

I can confirm that the Sony PS3's we shipped where the real thing! I don't know why Joel would say such things. He paid by Credit Card...

Steve Wagner
Hitech Sales

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.