I would like to know about this supplier

raraz
Link hidden: Login to view

thanks

noah-007
risky at the best. brand name products from China is a risky business. I've tried with little success. Fortunately I haven't been burnt. I did have 1 shipment ceased by customs, but was fortunate to get a refund from Paypal. Buyer beware

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi raraz,

noah-007 made a very good point there! (thanks noah!)

made-in-china.com is similar to DHgate.com, they are a directory of Chinese suppliers - offering a great range of products. They seem legit but as to how safe it is to use them, honestly I cannot guarantee anything.

They do offer a supplier Audit report for buyers, so they can see everything there is to know about a supplier. They also accept safe payment methods such as PayPal and major credit cards. There are so many suppliers in there, so finding a safe and good supplier would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Here are some posts on the net about them:

Hope this helps. By the way, what products are you interested in? We can try and help you find suitable suppliers.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
raraz
I am looking for Designers hand bag. has to be 100% auth. not in china. I found sunglasses in UK, they are authenatic, its in your site also.

thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.