- Has anyone used this supplier?

18 Apr 11 09:58:11 am
Hi all,

Has anyone used or here about this supplier before? are they reliable?

Can anyone tell me if this is a legit supplier that wont scam me?

Site Admin
19 Apr 11 12:51:15 am
Hi william232,

I haven't personally bought from Link hidden: Login to view but it seems to be safe to deal with. The site was created April of 2005, they can accept credit cards, Google checkout and Paypal and they have a domain based email address

I found a positive review online from Link hidden: Login to view
I placed order with LibasDesigns on Monday and I received it yesterday. I am completely happy with the merchandize and prices. I did not not one design and call them up and promtply accepted return. They do not have enough Jewelry collection though but have nice collection of Kurties.

Please note however that SaleHoo cannot guarantee safety/reliability of any supplier outside its directory. Kindly share with us your experience with this company and we might need to consider adding them to our list.

Hope this helps. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at