Lightinthebox.com - has anyone dealt with them?

estop
I was thinking of using them for dropshipping but didn't know if they were scammers or not. Anyone know if they're for real?

Site Admin
fudjj
Lightinthebox is an auhorised seller here on SaleHoo Estop, however I suggest you stay away from the branded products.

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
vichardy
If they are authorised - why are their details "unconfirmed" ?

Site Admin
fudjj
What you are seeing there is a new level of security that has been built into the new system. They have been a long standing supplier here, so no issues.

It may well take a couple of weeks for suppliers to verify themselves through the new measures.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
beth2384
I've purchased several things from them and have gotten every order. They do quality work on the custom made dresses. I don't recommend them for dropshipping though as some things can take a month or more to receive. I'm still waiting on an order that I placed about a month ago for some wholesale pearl necklaces. You also need to watch what they will charge for shipping sometimes it can be high but it can be avoided if you search for products with free shipping.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
I've purchased several things from them and have gotten every order. They do quality work on the custom made dresses. I don't recommend them for dropshipping though as some things can take a month or more to receive. I'm still waiting on an order that I placed about a month ago for some wholesale pearl necklaces. You also need to watch what they will charge for shipping sometimes it can be high but it can be avoided if you search for products with free shipping.

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your feedback! This will be quite helpful especially for our new members. Likewise thanks for adding your review :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
spiderchimp
I was thinking of using them for dropshipping but didn't know if they were scammers or not. Anyone know if they're for real?

yeah their pretty good mate.i got my products in good condition

Free Member
sweetheartache
I have ordered a couple things from them.

Shipping took a while, but was free.

Items are pretty good quality.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.