Liquidation.com - 'MP3 King' Seller - Poor Quality Products

sicpuppy
I just bought 20 MP4 players from MP3 KING seller from Liquidation.com. The players were suppose to have a radio on them and a voice recorder. The Radio is not there and the Recorder does not work. Just thought I would give you a heads up in case anyone had thoughts about bidding on anything from anyone named
Micro_Outlet.

The one year guarantee is only if you mail back to China, and you may or may not ever see a replacement.

Live and learn from others mistakes.

SIC

IF ANYONE READ THIS POST BEFORE I CORRECTED SEE NOTE!

I want to correct something I posted above.

It was not Micro_Outlet as I thought. It was MP3 KING.

IF MICRO_OUTLET SEES THIS, OR ANYONE KNOWS HIM, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ERROR! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You wouldnt happen to have the link to the auction for these would you ? If this is true we maybe should make a sticky on liquidation.com on sellers to avoid

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.