Liquidation.com - shipping?

Free Member
acuratl1984
Hello Guys,

I was browsing through their site and wasnt able to see how much they charge for shipping. Do they usually kill you on the shipping?

customersplanet
Hi
On the listing page, there is an icon of a tractor-trailor. Next to it is a link That says 'GET A SHIPPING QUOTE'. click and follow the instructions.

Regards
Allan

Free Member
chenxianjie
the shipping fee is amazingly high when i decide to import some goods to china.
i would never go there again.

mylala
Hello all,

Has anyone in Australia or New Zealand bought from liquidation.com, if so what were you charged for shipping and was the $150 documentation fee added.I am thinking of buying from them.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Just be carefull and make sure you get an exact quote. I have seen many get screwed over on international shipping from LSI.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
userexists
Shipping two 50lb boxes to Australia from Liquidation.com was $644.50. Total rip-off!!!

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
Free Member
thingsbaratas
Caveat emptor when using liquidation.com. Shipping is very high and it is often hit or miss on product condition and quality.:evil:

Thought I'd pass my short experience with them to all of you.

mylala
Thanks everyone,
I have just received a reply from Liquidation.com regarding shipping to New Zealand. Here it is in a nutshell!!

$US3.90 per pound plus $US150.00 documentation fee.
(In their 'Get shipping Quote' they mention a $US300.00 minimum, which was not mentioned in their reply,so I assume I will be charged $US300.00 although my parcel will weigh only 10LB.)

They will not ship more than 1 auction (all lots to be shipped separately) to save on shipping, so again I assume, if I bought 3 10LB auctions I will be charges $US900.00 plus 3 documentation fees.

For reasons they did not clearly explain - there could be an added 15% extra.

All international orders must be paid by wire transfer.

Pretty scary huh!!

Free Member
userexists
Mylala, The added 15% is the buyer's premium of 5% x 3 (you were querying 3 items). Most physical auction houses will charge a buyer's premium.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
mylala
Hi userexists. No this was not the buyers premium,it was all to do with shipping, it went something like 'all shipping calculations could vary by 15%' - so maybe up or down.

Did you manage to turn a profit with shipping charges like that? and was there any problems with the products?

Also was payment made by wire transfer?

trader-jack
Hello all,

Has anyone in Australia or New Zealand bought from liquidation.com, if so what were you charged for shipping and was the $150 documentation fee added.I am thinking of buying from them.

Hello,
I'm from Auckland, NZ. Have recentlywon a bidding with Liquidation .com but have found their freight cost so very expensive. They won't allow me to arrange my own so I'm trying to get out of the deal. I probably won't deal with them again.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.