Looking for an excellent supplier - www.rightwholesale.com

Free Member
cowie-enterprises
Hi All

If you are looking at selling MP3/4's, accessories, Car Accessories, car DVD players. etc then RightWholesale is the one for you.

This company is based in China, they accept Paypal as a form of payment which makes all transactions secured.

Christina will reply to any emails you send almost immediately and even on Weekends. They supply Tracking numbers for your shipments and they will Dropship if need be.

Their prices are really good and on Ebay they sell for much more.

They dont sell named brand products, these are sold with no brand name though they are identical to them. They arent one of these companies that claim to sell such items as Apple, Xbox, Nike etc who dont have the legal right to use the logo names.

Their Shipping is really good, items have arrived for me within 3 days after order has been put through.
Their website is set up and easy to use Link hidden: Login to view even has a shopping cart attached to it.

Just wanted to give this compnay a good punt because they have looked after me so far and I have had many customers tell me they are very pleased with the products and delivery.

A+ for this supplier :D

Thanks

David Cowie
Cowie Entperprises
Australia

bacpro
Thats good to know, I will
use them for sure now. Thanks
for the tip.

John ( bacpro)

J Baca
Free Member
cowie-enterprises
No Probs John, thats what this site is set for, to help each other out with legitimate tips.

You or anyone else out there wouldnt happen to have any legitimate tips for companies that can be used to get stock items from?

If you do have companies with proven track records and are legit please by all means share them, this way we can stop those illegitimate companies getting their hands on hard earned money from us.

Thanks.

David

superglider2005
I checked out these people they have great prices with a minium order of 1 sounds great so I started to order at check out I found they add $11.50 per item for US buyers then they wanted to charge $550.00 shipping on a order of 10 MP3 Players NO WAY

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Thanks for the heads up. I was certain they were legit, Just needed some buyer feedback to finalize my suspicions.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
julzrn25
thanks for sharing. will use them sometime in the future. thanks...

chinawholesaler
David, Thank you very much for your great review.

Really appreciate!

Hope our service will support you much more in future.

Regards,
Eric Yang
Link hidden: Login to view
Your Right Wholesale Source

grboutique
Just a quick question. Isn't it chinavision.com the same company as rightwholesale.com?

tatoupacher
ITS THE SAME PRODUCT AS CHINAVASION AND CERTAINELY THE SAME COMPANY.

Free Member
cowie-enterprises
Hi Guys

They are totally 2 different Companies, both located in Shenzhen.
They are Rightwholesaler's biggest competitor.
You can find nearly all the products Rightwholesale have are cheaper than Chinavision and they have a better service.

So sorry guys you need to get your info correct before you post, otherwise you are going to confuse people.

David

chinawholesaler
David is right. We have no relation to any other wholesale companies.

We are located in Shenzhen, China. We are assocaite with over 100 local factories. So it's easy for you to find the same products that other suppliers have.

But the difference is:

Rightwholesale.com plans to be the most reliable supplier, not only can provide best prices.

Our director always remind us what the perfect customer service is, that's why we can beat any other Chinese supplier in service.

If you buy from some other Chinese suppliers, if the products you receive are fake or damaged, they will leave you alone and stop replying your emails. But we don't. We take care all the things you care. We will never skip your emails and we will do return or refund or whatever we can to help you. That's what we are doing.

What's the most important factor to wholesale business?

We think it's reliability.

chinawholesaler
Can I get more feedback to Rightwholesale.com here?

In my memory, there are at least 4 salehoo members who has purchased from Rightwholesale.com

Any feedback is welcome~! Good, bad, suggestions or complaint! All will help us to improve our service and products. Thanks

bayericlowe
I'm very wary of your company for now, RightWholeSale.

Where can I get further information and see proof of your wholesale products, so nobody gets stiffed by selling knock-offs without realizing it?

Do you have a long list of references?

Free Member
vigilanteshop
I have used rightwholesale 3 times and all orders have been over 1000 USD at a time. It took 3 to 5 days for delivery to come to Spain and products are very good.
I will be ordering much much more from them.
Any problems they are fast with email responce.

Free Member
cowie-enterprises
I concur with vigilanteshop, I havent had a problem with Rightwholesale and they are very efficient with there delivery (3 to 5 days) and with thier responses to messages.
Christina always replies with in an hour or so after message has been sent.
Products have sold well above there buy price on Ebay here in Australia.
I have purchased items for my kids to see what they are like before I sell them and my kids are having a ball with them. They themselves have even sold items to their friends.

Free Member
jbarnhart
PAYPAL IS NOT SAFE OUTSIDE EBAY

I just wanted to let you all know that paypal offers absolutely no buyer protection outside of ebay. I bought several hundred dollars worth of merchandise off of DHGATE. To make a long story short, the product that I ordered was not as described, I filed a claim with paypal, it was closed in DHGATE favor immediately-because they do not offer any protection outside of ebay. I have been on the phone with paypal-very upset over the loss of all of my money-absolutely nothing they will do. So, please be careful when purchasing from DHGATE and realize that paypal does not make it safe necessarily. I have ordered many great items from DHGATE, this was a first. Good luck.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
PAYPAL IS NOT SAFE OUTSIDE EBAY

I just wanted to let you all know that paypal offers absolutely no buyer protection outside of ebay. I bought several hundred dollars worth of merchandise off of DHGATE. To make a long story short, the product that I ordered was not as described, I filed a claim with paypal, it was closed in DHGATE favor immediately-because they do not offer any protection outside of ebay. I have been on the phone with paypal-very upset over the loss of all of my money-absolutely nothing they will do. So, please be careful when purchasing from DHGATE and realize that paypal does not make it safe necessarily. I have ordered many great items from DHGATE, this was a first. Good luck.

Just a note: Paypal is not safe anywhere. Paypal just tried to steal $23,734 from me and my buyers group. Switch to bidpay! Much safer and your money goes straight to your bank account. Which is FDIC insured.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
0nepu
I have also used Rightwholesale,was my first time importing
Excellent delivery,3 days to New Zealand
They are legit and have excellent support
My goods were held by customs in New Zealand for 2 weeks but i was constantly e-mailed by rightwholesales support staff which was great as i was unsure of what to do
items were well packaged and better than expected,I will definitely be ordering again

maqsmart
Superglider2005 and Salehoo staff seemed to have raised some doubts about Rightwholesale.com for shipment to the US in the above chain. Has anyone frome the United States used this supplier? If so, please provide feedback for the US Salehoo members.

Thanks
maqsmart

chinawholesaler
Hi,litb2007, you may get me wrong! My post refers the scammers, but not any specific person. We are good suppliers, so we don’t need to take it serious. A fact you must admit that scammers do exist in China, I said in an impersonal attitude. But what I said didn’t mean to offend somebody!

drtoch
hi,
please can anyone tell me what they know about excellent-buy, please i really need an answer before i do any transactions with them.
thanks

cuzincupitt
hi all,
rightwholesaler.com is pretty expensive.i'm from australia & been comparing to ebay.com.au & ebay is alot cheaper

chinawholesaler
Hi,cuzincupitt,maybe you think the price is higher for you,but most customers agree that we offer a most competitive price!

On the other hand,what you paid,what you get! I think the quality is important,you should pay due money for what worth it!Price and quality should be in direct proportion!

Good luck!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.