Lowpricesforyou.com?

h222ha
hi all,

has anyone of you have use Link hidden: Login to view? please give any comment, and do they ship to australia?

thanks

wwckyd
These people are legit. I have boughten 5 dvds from them and got them very fast.

0tnic
i tried to buy from them but they do not send overseas they say, i am in NZ so im sorry they prolly wont send them to you

h222ha
yah.. dude. i got the replied from them & they dont send it oversea.

Free Member
mslilly
I ordered from them, I thought their advertising was misleading - ordered 50 dvds - they were all OLD and black and white, in the 40's - I think I recd like 4 new releases out of that bunch -

I returned them, and they charged me a restock fee -- however, they did ship the dvds quick - I don't think you'll have any problem there - I wanted to order new release dvds - but they couldn't tell me what would be in the batch.

I think they are safe with sending money to though. 8)

anonymous
Did anyone order the adult movies from them? Where they old ones too?

Free Member
mslilly
Just email them - find out ... they'll get to ya.

:oops:

nrv06
I'VE PURCHASED FROM THEM TWICE W/OUT ANY PROBLEMS....I BOUGHT NEW/NEWER RELEASES BOTH TIMES AND GOT GOOD TITLES...I HAD NO PROBLEM SELLING THEM AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY COMPLAINTS...

Free Member
mslilly
What exactly did you order, what special I mean, and can you tell us some titles you did get?

anonymous
I got Aviater, Constantine, The Ring 2 unrated version, Fever Pitch, and 6 others but it was back b4 Christmas so I don't remember what they where. I purchased the lot of new release movies. They sold very well and made great Christmas gifts. Since my last post on this topic I did have one movie that didn't work. It didn't hurt customer relations b/c it was sold to a family member, but so far the company has been very helpful in getting the problem corrected. They even emailed me back on a Saturday. Plus it gave me the oppurtunity to try out another supplier that has free shipping and will drop ship w/out any extra cost. I have 20 more movies coming this week so I'll keep you posted on how those work out as well as how well they handle this little problem with the 1 dvd. The problem was with the disc itself in the fact that the manufacturer didn't create it correctly.

nrv06
The last post was mine. I forgot to login. Hope your question was answered mslilly.

Free Member
mslilly
Yes, I appreciate that...let me know what's in your batch of 20! I'd be interested to know!!!!!!

8)

nrv06
I found my title list from the origional 10 I purchased.
xxx-state of the union, monster in law, million dollar baby, upside of anger, blade trinity unrated & darkness where the other six movies. Those all came from the same new release lot of my origional purchase. I recently bought the 3.99 lot of 10 movies and some of the titles received are: austin powers-goldmember, lord of the rings 2 towers, lord of the rings fellowship of the ring, and scooby-doo the movie to name a few. I will definitely update you when my next shipment gets in.

nrv06
I got my shipment of 20 the other day....Chronicles of Narnia, Get Rich or Die Tryin, Dukes of Hazzard unrated version, Memoirs of a Geisha are some of the titles that I received. I sold 11 of the 20 with one phone call; making all my money back. Still very pleased with the company....

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.