Luxury Magazzino - Do they provide authenticity paperwork?

Free Member
wbpowerserve
Does Link hidden: Login to view provide paperworks for their authenticity if you purchase any of the products?Thanks

Site Admin
salehoo_group
I am not 100% sure. I've just fired off an email to ask them so should hear back pretty soon. Will let you know what they say.

:)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have heard back from them. This was Shwan's response - 'We can provide you paperwork, Lawyer to Lawyer and you will be responsible for all fees.'

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
vwillams
I am going to their warehouse soon. I was supposed to go last week. they are in Va. about 15 miles from me. I will ask about the paper work as well.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.