I haven't used Main Deal myself and I see that their listing is currently unrated but we have not received any serious complaints about this supplier from other SaleHoo members so far.
As with most wholesale suppliers, the more you order, the larger the discount. However, if you are not sure about a supplier or before you begin using a supplier, do a sample order first before you do a bulk purchase.
Yes you can sell their products. An item doesnâ€™t have to have a brand name to sell well. Non-branded goods can also do well. Plus they are much cheaper to buy. Here are some questions I lifted from the User Manual -
1. How do I go about applying to be a reseller? (If this is not already clear on their website).
2. Where do I see a full list of your inventory and wholesale pricing?
3. Do you have a minimum order quantity, if so, what is it?
4. What is the typical retail mark-up on your products?
5. Am I allowed to sell your products on eBay? If yes, do you also sell on eBay â€“ will I be competing against you?
6. What are inventory levels like throughout the year?
7. How often do you update your stock level data? Where can I find this?
8. What is the processing time like on an order?
9. How much will it cost to get my order shipped to me?
10. Do you allow pickups?
11. What are your returns/warranties policies?
12. Can you make recommendations on what products in your range will be hot sellers?
13. Can you offer any sales and marketing advice?
14. If drop shipping â€“ what is the procedure to place a drop ship order?
15. If using a liquidator â€“ ask if you can inspect the merchandise, or get an inventory list and photos. Liquidation lots can vary in quality, so make sure you are very careful to ask about the condition of what you are intending to buy.
16. What is the best way to get in touch with you again if I have a question or problem?
If you haven't already done so, download a copy of the SaleHoo User Manual, you'll find it useful -
Link hidden: Login to view
Hope that helps. Let us know how your order went on and please upload a picture to your profile when you can.
All the best!