Meet Idea - Review Needed

oh.iloveshop
Does anyone have experience working with this supplier "MeetIdea"? Because I have been trying to contact them few weeks now but yet to receive any response from them.. I worry that if I Dropship their items, there would be problems in communications in future?
Thanks for sharing!

Site Admin
fudjj
I'll pass onto support for follow up for you, so Shane will be in touch with details as soon as she has word.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
oh.iloveshop
Hello Mark! Thanks so much!!! xxx

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
So apparently Meet Idea's dropshipping program has been discontinued. I just heard back from their sales manager over the weekend. However, I do find it quite unacceptable they chose to ignore email inquiries from customers interested in their dropshipping program rather than setting the record straight with them or updating their listing with us on SaleHoo.

Their company has been temporarily removed from the directory pending their response whether or not they still accept wholesale orders.

Sorry for this inconvenience, Isabelle, and let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

oh.iloveshop
Oh! That's so sad to hear about this.. Thanks for the updates though..:)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.