Megagoods.com

dschwartz0
Hi everybody,
I'm new to dropshipping and selling on ebay and I had a question about one of the dropshippers. I tried contacting megagoods.com's customer service this morning but got a recording. Now getting a recording in itself is nothing strange. Getting a recording that says 'We will be closed on New Year's Day', on January 29th is a little strange.
I called their direct number and got the same recording. Does anyone know ianything about this company and their reputation.

Thanks
Daniel S.

neobycejnecz
Hello!
It is just few hours i have got my order from Megagoods.com. They are a little bit slowly... but no problem to make deal.

Richard
neobycejne.eu

haus1028
Are they in China?

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
bayericlowe
Are they in China?

Yep, they're in China.

jastelecom
Could still be Chinese New Year, I think they celebrate it for about 2 weeks. (Year of the Pig I think?!!)

regards,

Stuart

haus1028
Chinese new year is their biggest holiday (I think)

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
nistru78
No, it's not china.

I had contacts with MegaGoods. The Manager and Customer care are all russian guys and girls ;)

They accept Wire transfer, ACH, Credit card only for US orders and order made from USA IP Address.

You can also use with them MONEYBOOKERS

Link hidden: Login to view

bayericlowe
MegaGoods headquarters is actually in China, not Prague or Russia.

But anyway they are very good, I have been using them and noticed little if any problems. Customer service is always open during the day according to overseas time.

Shipping program is excellent, so if you find a great deal use megagoods.

Edited to clarify.

The other good one is Link hidden: Login to view

neobycejnecz
'MegaGoods headquarters is actually in China, not Prague Russia. ' Do you really think that Prague is in Russia? Jesus!!! Try to use map of world sometime!!!!
MegaGoods are legit and from CA...

rene6985
Megagoods is my neighbor in California, and they sell high than other ebayer.

mgs2
Does anyone know the compatibility with these goods with overseas markets. For example, if I buy a Megagoods mobile or digital camera, will they work fine for me in Australia? Are there any issue with compatibility?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Does anyone know the compatibility with these goods with overseas markets. For example, if I buy a Megagoods mobile or digital camera, will they work fine for me in Australia? Are there any issue with compatibility?

Shouldnt be a problem at all for usage. But the chargers might be different.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mgs2
Actually I just contacted them, and they stated they provide an adapter compatible for the Australia market, so shouldn't be a problem.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.