MegaGoods falsify address - possible fraud

planes
First, This is my second post about Megagoods and I apologize for the double thread and if admin wants to close one please close the prior one but please paste that thread in here.

If a representative from Megagoods can provide an explanation and prove to me they are not providing false information to their hosting site about their address falsification and providing a false address on their website I will remove all of my reports.

I have done some investigations on Megagoods. I have used Google Earth to try and confirm their address and visited scam.com and ripoffreport.com.

Google Earth provided the most damning info on this scam.

THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR ADDRESSES TO
THEIR HOSTING COMPANY AND THEIR ADDRESS ON THEIR WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND FABRICATED!

Megagoods is also known as Universal Banner Network and getestore.com.

All the addresses submitted by these companies are completely fabricate
and false.

Here is the link to my earlier post to read the details of what I did.
Link hidden: Login to view

Personally, I am sick of these scammers and I would like Salehoo to confirm
what I am saying by doing a Google Earth search themselves and dump Megagoods off this site.

Site Admin
fudjj
BBB gives them a cc for average, but they might find this information interesting.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

megagoods
Dear Planes,

This post has just come to our attention and we would like to address the concerns that you have regarding the accuracy of our address listing. I encountered the same issue as you have when verifying the Google maps/earth images of our warehouse location. Google does display a vacant lot when the address is first entered in. However you can change the view position on Google which then show the Alameda Business Center right across from the vacant lot. If you keep changing the positing of your view south you will see a clear image of where Megagoods is actually located. Google provides older poor quality images as well as new high quality ones. I have uploaded two images for you clearly showing that Megagoods is located at the exact address listed on our website. MSN maps also provides a clear view of the entire warehouse business center we are located in.

We have provided links to accurate images below that were obtained through using Google.

planes

Thanks for the update!

Site Admin
fudjj
Welcome to the site MG, and thanks for clearing that little mystery up for us, much appreciated.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi MegaGoods,

Thanks for the update. I'm sure this will help reassure most of our members. We hope you will be available to answer future questions from our other members, if they have any regarding your site.

Cheers! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
aznvcboi
Thanks for all the great info. However, I am not really concerned about their warehouse location but more of their inventory level and customer service. I have a brief experience with MegaGoods as my dropshipper. Their pricelist looks great - but - inventory level is low and HIGH shipping fee. $8+ to ship an xBox Live Membership Card is something. Maybe, it was just my bad luck time, I was successfully sold 4 different items on ebay with $2 profit each - however, when I go to megagoods to place my order - ALL 4 of these items were OUT OF STOCK without confirm date of new inventory. I ended up have to cancel these items and have to explain the situation to my customers.

my FIRST dropship experience - also my LAST!!!

Good luck with those who want to try them out!!

Site Admin
fudjj
Yes, what you experienced with your drop shipping enterprise is one of the key issues that most sellers can struggle with Of course that's not going to be an issue with MegaGoods alone, that's just pretty much right across the board with drop shippers.

No doubt that some offer better services to ensure stock level remains hight and keep sellers updated in the event of there being a problems with certain items so they are for-warned, however I'm not personally aware of any drop shipping service that is so streamlined that there are no gaps at all.

No matter what platform you use to source products, drop ship, wholesale, liquidation and so on, each has it's pros and cons. You just have to balance them out and go with what best suits your overall requirements.

It's great that we now have MG here as a member, as now members do have the opportunity to get up close and personal to get answers to those annoying little questions they have, and I'm sure MG would be more than happy to service everyone's inquiries with a response : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

planes
I promised way back when I wrote this that I would recant if Megagoods could show me wrong. SO I now recant what I said as they have shown a true address and warehouse.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.