MK enterprise

Free Member
mahill258
I was reading up on MK enterprise and it seemed to be a pretty good dropshipping and wholesale company to work with. but i am new to all this with very little knowlege on it and i was wondering if anybody has worked with them and if me living in the u.s. i can use them and ship in u.s.

haus1028
I have not used them but I heard they are pretty good. There is a post on them in here somewhere.
Check out Link hidden: Login to view
I know they're a good company. You can dropship from them.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
mahill258
awesome do you know if you need to go to the courthouse to get a business license with the tax id. and if you can start as soon as you sign up?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can start ordering from mk as soon as you sign up an account with them. They are not a US company so they do not require a tax id.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
porkysdeals
I was reading up on MK enterprise and it seemed to be a pretty good dropshipping and wholesale company to work with. but i am new to all this with very little knowlege on it and i was wondering if anybody has worked with them and if me living in the u.s. i can use them and ship in u.s.

Did some digging on them... wasn't really impressed at all with the prices. With very little effort I was able to find reputable suppliers with lower prices for probably the 60% of his product range I looked into.

deejayronin
i made some orders from them, and everything went perfect. Allthough be ready to pay customs but it wont be a problem since UPS pay taxes for you and you will pay them when you receive the package.
E.g (talking about my country: Italy)
First order was a PS3.
Price: 585,38$
Shipment: 89,61$
Tax (at the delivery): 55,00$
So i paid 730$
Tax ratio surely change for US, but when you buy something remember that you have to pay it i guess.
Anyway, once they get the payment they are insanely fast in shipping your order. For me, i got it shipped the same day that my bank sent them the moneys, which takes up to 4 working days.
Good thing is that you can send as many moneys as you want, and use them for next orders, so: 1. you dont have to pay the bank fees everytime you order something and 2. shipping will be a lot faster.

I definitely trust them. They are a reliabe company you can do business with them even if margins are pretty low to be honest. Better take a look at Link hidden: Login to view, or if you are an high volumes business-man you can check Link hidden: Login to view

deejayronin
Did some digging on them... wasn't really impressed at all with the prices. With very little effort I was able to find reputable suppliers with lower prices for probably the 60% of his product range I looked into.

Can you tell me which electronic products suppliers are you using please? Thanks for an answer.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes as I have stated before they are very reliable for small orders. I have yet to see any large orders made from them though.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
jackie070

I have just started drop shipping and have used MK Enterprise. They are great company, fast delivery - no problems. Only there prices aren't that great. Shipping to Australia takes away any sizeable profit

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.