MrPowerseller.com - Beware of them!

lenny
i ordered thew them before without a problem i placed another one about 3 weeks ago and received nothing ,emails are sent back by post master and Link hidden: Login to view is now gone. i also payed by money order i know now not to do that? if the site ever comes back dont order.

mslilly
Free Member
Oh my. Yep.

#1 - DO NOT USE MONEY ORDERS. Credit cards is safest! You could have done a chargeback had you used a credit card, which I'm sure you know now.

Some people say they don't have credit cards and can't get a credit card - but you know, most banks now have debit cards, and they carry the visa/mastercard logos on them - and in many cases, most places will take that card.

I never - ever - use any place that doesn't accept a credit card. I ordered from this one site, and I returned the product because it wasn't real (handbags) and it took them 30 days to refund my money. But you know, if it weren't for my credit card payment, I think I'd still be begging for my money back, because they did everything they could to keep it. Thank goodness for Credit Cards.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how