Need info about Netdropshipper or Megagoods

biotradegifts
HI I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ACTUALLY USES EITHER OF THESE COMPANIES AND WHAT THEIR EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN WITH THEM? BECAUSE THE BBB REPORTS ON THEM ARE NOT SO GOOD AND ON RIPOFFREPORT IT'S EVEN WORSE. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF ANY SALEHOO MEMBERS WHO MAY HAVE USED THEM AND IF THEY CAN TELL ME OF THEIR OPINION OF THEM. I WANT TO SELL MOBILE CELL PHONES (NOT ACCESS.) BUT UNLOCKED REAL NEW PHONES ON EBAY. IF ANYONE CAN HELP OR LET ME KNOW WHAT THEY THINK THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL AND THANKFUL FOR IT!
STACY

Free Member
filho_domicio
I have used both of these companies and was unimpressed with both. The items are often misrepresented and on one occasion there was a significant part of the order missing.

ammachado1
Yes, I have tried Both Megagoods & Netdropshipper, these companies are middlemen. With Megagoods you must pay $14.95 a month. They are not actual wholesalers. :evil:

uofaguy0507
Ditto to what ammachado1 said. I tried using Megagoods, however their prices are WAY too high. Same goes for Doba.

Free Member
javascripter
hahaha, amazing.... wish i could find a REAL wholesaler... *wholesaler*

direct-consumer
Netdropshipper has the worst customer service I have ever seen. About 50% of the orders I have made through them have been wrong or missing items. Don't use them, especially if you're dropshipping. They'll get you a lot of negative feedback.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.