Need some help with this seller...

Free Member
ynos82
Hi i was wondering if anyone has ordered from these Link hidden: Login to view They have free shipping but are they legit?

paul1978
As a general rule about buying from china, branded items are a big no no!

what exactly are you looking for?

where are you located?

ali baba is only a trading platform, this does not mean that the suppliers are trustworthy or have good intentions.
Although only a small percentage of suppliers from china are scammers they all show up on these trading platform websites.

personally i would not look at anyone on alibaba unless they have minimum of 4 years gold membership.
I would also only pay by credit card and make sure my payment is covered by the card company.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.