New buyers - avoid paying using Western Union

cleocatfashion
Hi, just something I want to share with you folks. I have encountered incidents whereby buyers pay suppliers thru Western union. I strongly discourage this payment method especially you are dealing with a new supplier.

Regards
Murphy

Cleocat-Fashion: popular online fashion store in South-East Asia. We sell clothes, women's handbags and accessories.Dropshipping available.
Site Admin
fudjj
Happy to echo that sentiment Murphy.

Using any service to wire money, not just WU, to anyone that you are not 100% comfortable and confident with is a recipe for absolute disaster, and should be avoided as a payment option at all costs!

Keep yourself as safe as possible from loosing your cash by choosing better options like Credit Card and PayPal. If a supplier doesn't want to offer you a safe payment method, then you need to ask yourself if it's worth the risk doing business with them.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Thanks for the reminder Murphy! It's great to see a supplier helping us protect our members. :)

Irene
cleocatfashion
No problem at al!!

Cleocat-Fashion: popular online fashion store in South-East Asia. We sell clothes, women's handbags and accessories.Dropshipping available.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.