New Website - www.beautiful-candle.com - comments?

flessard
I know right now it doesn't look the best but could someone please take a look at my website and let me know what other actions I could take to make it look better. Remember I am not completely finished with it yet though.

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
shukur4
ihave just view your website,but i cannot see any picture

shukur4

flessard
I don't have any pictures up yet. I just wanted to know about the layout and color scheme first. Remember I'm not done with the site just yet. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Free Member
grahamg
I dont wish to appear rude, buts its boring...if you want people to buy which is most of our requirements with websites, unfortuantely, your site does nothing to stop me from hitting the exit button.

geefromcali
As soon as I viewed your website I wanted to leave, just being honest... Your better off either paying someone to build you a site or you can purchase a template for a fee and have them tune it for you.... I have used templatetuning.com check this website out see what you think.... Oh always negotiate a price if you can.... Hope this helps you.... I would go with the oscommerce websites...

Free Member
grahamg
I can create a website for you for only $250

Site Admin
salehoo_group
link isn't working :(

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.