nikeglobal.com - Authentic Nike Shoes?

lwmcosmetics
Hello everyone. Well I am another new person on the site. I would appreciate your input...

If anyone has had dealings with nikeglobal.com please let me know. They seem to have authentic shoes but are located in China.

Any input would be GREAT. I can't afford to lose anymore money on fake or high ends knock offs. :D

tab10us
They're without a doubt knockoffs. Stay away from shoes in china period. There is a high risk of seizure with shoes.. especially nike ones.

lwmcosmetics
Well I contact salehoo and they said that alot of people had bought from them with no problem.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.