One Inc. anyone??

jjchevz
I am looking into signing up with One Inc. (oneinc.com) they are a dropshipper, and they are carrying alot of product that would be relevant to my store. Has anyone used them? I am a bit wary because they want a $250 deposit and they charge $3.50 per order/shipment. Does anyone have any experience with them?? They do not have their actual prices available on the site until you are a member they show retail price and they say their price is about 50% of the retail price. I would Love to hear from a member of this site, because I don't want to get involved with product that is not actually wholesale priced. My start up money is limited and I do not want to throw away even $250 if I can help it.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

:wink:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
im not certain why but thier BBB seal has been removed. I dont find anything bad about them though.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
jjchevz
Cool Thanks for your help Jimmy!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.