Pacific Jewelry and Gift - Feedback Needed

i.mulholland
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has ordered goods from pacific jewelry and gift and if you had any issues. I ordered jewelry off them about 7 weeks ago and it has been and ordeal from the get go. 2 weeks after my i ordered i had to email them as i never received an invoice for my items only paypals receipt.
It states on their website that is should take 2-3 weeks for my parcel to arrive but after 4 weeks and no show i emailed them again and asked if they knew how long it would take due to unforeseen circumstances such as customs etc. He said email me again if after 4-5 week the parcel still hasn't shown up. I email him a week ago (6 weeks from order) and he said he would take the postage receipt to the post office asap and track my parcel. Its now been another week (7 weeks) and i haven't heard back.
Has anyone had a similar situation with this company and if so did it all work out? Any feedback would be great. TIA

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Imogen

Where did you find this supplier?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
i.mulholland
Hi, I found them on salehoo when I searched for jewelry suppliers.

Site Admin
fudjj
OK, leave it with me, will follow up for you when the office opens in the morning

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Imogen,

Sorry to hear about your experience with this supplier. I have contacted them and given them 72 hours to contact you and resolve the problem.

All the best and please let me know if you have further questions.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.