Premier Products. Seem to be on the up and up

Free Member
zanthus100
Premier products is based in Florida and they have a lot of products available. Lots of ebay sellers buy stuff from them to have drop shipped..www.hotbuy4u.com

It takes some skill and patience to make money..but They live up to exactly what they say...I have ordered 3 products from them...one time they even helped me by offering to ship in 3 days for a 6 day fee because I told them my customer changed his mind at the last second and needed an item super fast. Its not like I'm a big customer..like I said..I only bought 3 items. SO far, I give them an A+

backalley
Yes, I have worked with them quite a few times also and find the service to be great.

isis17
I think they sell too high,ive seen some of their stuff on ebay cheaper than they were selling it.

backalley
Yes the prices are a bit high, you may find something here and there that you can sell for a small profit but where can you find any place that has everything priced low enough to resell on ebay.
Not too many thats for sure , you have to buy in bulk to compete well on ebay. Premier Products is good for a reliable dropshipping source with good service. Don't expect to get rich selling their stuff on ebay though.

wholesalejoe
They are a awesome compnay been around since I started in 1999. You wont get rich selling the product line but we still sell as a loss leader product to keep our product line diverse.

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.