PS3/XBOX360 console source

jcrossin
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Link hidden: Login to view. They seem to offer pretty good deals on different sized gaming console lots. Im just getting the feeling the deals might be a little too good. Can anyone shed some light for me?

jcrossin
Nobody has any information? The website seems pretty well put together. I emailed them some questions and got a quick reply back.

dx159
I have checked them out, their prices seem ok, but my concern was the shipping, if you click on the shipping tab not sure if it is $8.5 per kg or $8 per .5kg either way pretty expensive. if you find out any info please post it. thanks

jcrossin
Yeah, I was shocked by the shipping too so I emailed them about it. They said that the site is wrong and they are currently trying to correct it. I was told the shipping is about $.75/lb. I cant seem to find anymore information about them anywhere.

dx159
that sounds much better for shipping
thank you for the information, if you do place an order let me know how it goes

Site Admin
fudjj
I don't personally know them, but just be aware that it is liquidated stock, and if you don't get an accurate manifest with the load, you have no real way of knowing what the quality of the stock is.

Nature of the product is that not many customers return them without something being wrong, either not working as anticipated or parts missing.

Just make sure you ask any relevant question to you, but unless you are going to part them out, I would suggest you would need to have some ability to repair to sell them as going concerns.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
jcrossin
No problem. I was hoping to place an order later this week but if I cant find anyone who have used them, I'll probably hold off. I'll keep you updated!

pnj2108
if someone buys anything from this liquidator please let me know.

Thanks

raiderjake
i checked out the 2 pallets of ps3s. i have been looking for a company like this since i joined salehoo. first i would say that dont buy the pallet of 12 ps3s. they say they all work but may be missing h.d.'s or other accesories. even if everything is legit i dont think you would get any profit, u would be lucky to break even. ps3s are $299 now brand new it would be hard to get more than $200 a piece and they r charging $181 +shipping a piece.

now the 2nd pallet of 35 consoles i am very intrested in though i dont see anything saying the condition. if you know anything about repairing these i think you could make a small profit even if they are all broken. but i dont know about the legitimacy of the company. or how to find that out, if any1 could help with that i be greatful. im gonna do some more research and get back to any1 intrested.

also ive been repairing ps3s in my spare time 4 awhile now so if any1 has questions about what do w/ broken ps3s, id be happy to help.

raiderjake
i googled gadgetliquidators.com and nothing came up. i came across 'techliquidators.com' and they have the exact same text about the definition of terms. could this mean gadget liquidators is a sister company? or a broker?

also techliquidators.com is owned by best buy

raiderjake
no one has any info on this company?

jcrossin
I found a WHOIS profile on them, but nothing on BBB. WHOIS says they are based out of Tennessee under the registrant ECommerce Trading. I cant find anything else about them....

raiderjake
i got a reply to my email, they say they have been in business for 8 years now i may order something small to test them out. shipping seems kinda high, 'shipping for a 500pd, will range from .70 to 1.10 so anywhere from 350 to 550'

jcrossin
Does anyone have any updates or new info?

journies2107
Im also looking into the matter with these guys.

2 things that raise red flags with me

On the contact us page there is a PO Box only, no physical address. There is no Phone # available for anyone to call.

Im willing to go in on something if you guys want to try it out. It would hve to be something small tho

raiderjake
those are some big red flags, i wouldn't be willing to try them without those being answered

Site Admin
fudjj
Totally agree they are red flags, and I make it a rule to personally never do any business with any company on the web that don't provide me with at least two forms of contact, and at least one of those has to be offline communication.

When you deal with any company that only lists an email address for contact. The biggest issue is that it makes it far too easy for them to simply ignore any complaint they don't want to deal with and that leaves you up the tree with no way down at all.

IM is the same, don't be fooled into trusting a company because that provide you with an MSN address or some other. Only takes 2 seconds to block an ID and again, you're back in the same tree, with the same problem.

I always ask for a phone number and if non is forth coming, then they don't get my money!

Having said all of that, the liquidation market can be a little different. If the company is selling direct to the public as their primary market, then they will usually provide you with all sorts of contact information, because it's in their best interest to create sales.

If the liquidator is selling more b2b, they may well hold back their address and phone number, the reason being is because the may well only have limited staff, and the last thing they want to do is have their time wasted by people ringing, or turning up at their warehouse asking questions all day long.

Those of you that have run a business know how much time can be lost in a a day simply servicing inquiries that end up leading now where even close to a sale.

So as far as red flags go, yes, definitely something to be weary of, but may well be just fine. Easiest thing to do is contact them via email and ask if they do have a number that you could talk to a consultant on.

If they are genuine, they will see you as a serious inquiry and will most likely give you a number for contact purposes. If they refuse, then I would be asking the reasons why, and then basing my decision to move forward with a purchase only after exhausting my avenues of research.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
journies2107
Its been 2 days since ive asked and i got no responses, i even used a different email asking for a phone number and i havent gotten a response.

Free Member
riadeal
how much do this console cost

journies2107
Alright guys, I would say this place is a scam.

I asked them for the address of their warehouse and what he gave me was an address to the post office which i assume is the same post office that holds his PO box.

I also asked them for their payment methods and he referred a link to western union to make payment with. He also says he will take postal money orders. I would say this is a dead end.

raiderjake
well that sucks but good job following through on all that. if you ever find customer returns consoles let me know

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.