Queenbeeofbeverlyhills - Selling authentic bags? True seller?

charlottesh
I will be selling brand bags in my online store and have found much nice at queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com. I just wonder if it is absolutely authentic. Is there any proof that it's real? What happens if my customer want proof? How can I prove or show that it is true?

fm1234
I'd ask QB directly. They are a well-known supplier, in fact one of the more talked-about suppliers on this forum and they do mantain an account here. They are selling real merchandise, but no idea what sort of certifications etc. they offer.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
fm1234
In Link hidden: Login to view (one of eleven pages' worth that show up in search results if you type "Queen Bee" into the search box) Rebecca from QB details what authenticity paperwork they provide, and how they know they are selling the real deal. It also has her contact info in there.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Hi Charlotte, I'd be happy to answer your question. All of our merchandise is brand new, 100% authentic and purchased direct from the designer houses in Italy. Our merchandise arrives in it's original dust cover and/or designer box with authenticity cards and tags. We've been in business supplying luxury designer goods to wholesale clients, celebrity stylists, boutique owners etc. for over 12 years. If you have any other questions please feel free to call our offices at (213) 985-2597. We would be happy to help answer any questions for you and would be honored to be your supplier of choice!

Frank, thanks so much for your contribution to this post. Much appreciated!

Rebecca

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.