Question about supplier listed in the directory

Free Member
shon.yates
Hello, I came across an interesting supplier in the directory and wanted to do drop shipping with them. I tried searching their website to find all of the required information that I would need in order to be more knowledgeable about their company. I only received little to very few information about how their company works. If you could, please check out farther information about this company in their drop shipping program. And also if you have any information that would be good to my resource I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Shon

Only a new addition to our directory, but they have been verified. The best thing to do is contact them direct and ask any questions in relation to their dropshipping program. They will be more than happy to assist with what ever information you require.

That said, if you would prefer us to source the relevant information for you, could you provide specific questions for us to clarify for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
shon.yates
Hello, yes that would be excellent. Could you please ask:

How does they drop shipping process with their company works?

I believe they are located in Europe. Is it possible for them to drop shipped to the United States?

When drop shipping their products do they dropship one piece are in bulks?

Are there Membership fees to sign up for their drop shipping program?

What are their forms of payment?

If they are located and Europe, are there any other telephone numbers they could provide to customers in the United States?

Do they sell our offer to provide samples?

Also, could you ask if they could provide contact information so that I will be able to contact them personally? I have found that a lot of companies that I have been researching do not respond back to emails are messages left through their voicemails. I just want to be able to Be able to build an relationship with at least three excellent suppliers to start. And perhaps I will increase the number but that is another story lol
Thanks, also, your customer service has done an excellent job. I give you all several thumbs up

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello shon.yates,

Most of your questions (if not all) can be answered by browsing through their site.

[*]How does they drop shipping process with their company works?

To learn more about their dropship process please refer to this page - Link hidden: Login to view ... Itemid=101

[*]I believe they are located in Europe. Is it possible for them to drop shipped to the United States?

Not sure if they offer dopshipping to US based customers. Their service may be limited to within Europe as mentioned here - Link hidden: Login to view It might be best that you contact them directly about this

[*]When drop shipping their products do they dropship one piece are in bulks? and [*]Do they sell our offer to provide samples?

Kindly contact the dropshipper directly as they would be able to address this one accordingly.

[*]Are there Membership fees to sign up for their drop shipping program?

They offer a yearly ($500/year) and monthly ($125/month) subscription plan for their dropshipping program. For details you can refer tp this screenshot - Link hidden: Login to view or visit Link hidden: Login to view

[*]What are their forms of payment?

As stated on their site: Link hidden: Login to view ... &Itemid=18 (item #10)
Payment is always before delivery. We accept bank wire transfer, Letter of Credit, Fly & Pay in cash (only after payment of a deposit). Credit cards payments are accepted only in our offices to allow prior checkings.

[*]If they are located and Europe, are there any other telephone numbers they could provide to customers in the United States?

Yes, they're located in France. Please see their contact details below (under your last question).

[*]Also, could you ask if they could provide contact information so that I will be able to contact them personally?

They are based in France:

Office & Warehouse:
RN7 Les Quatre Chemins
83340 Flassans sur Issole - France

Tel: + 33 (0) 494 866 845
Fax: + 33 (0) 494 866 845

You can email them via their contact form - Link hidden: Login to view ... &Itemid=57
-------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.