- Your feedback needed

14 Mar 12 07:28:34 pm
Has anyone had any experience with RedPeddler. I am new at this and am trying to avoid any major mistakes. If anyone would share their thoughts or experience I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Site Admin
15 Mar 12 02:07:47 am
Hi sanmansstand,

I confirmed with our team that Link hidden: Login to view was recently added to our SaleHoo directory, but rest assured that they met the following requirements before they got listed -

* The supplier must have been online for more than 2 years.
* The supplier must be a genuine wholesaler, liquidator, manufacturer or drop shipper – not just a discounted retailer, or regular retailer.
* The supplier must offer multiple, valid contact methods, such as a landline number, a physical address, and email address. Please note that we require a domain-based email address (not just a free account).
* The supplier must offer a safe payment method, such as PayPal or credit card.
* If offering brand name products, the supplier must offer genuine or
designer-inspired brands. Fakes or replicas are not permitted.

I also haven't seen any reviews for them published online, but hopefully we hear from other members who had the chance to purchase from them.

15 Mar 12 11:05:59 pm
Thank you

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at