Home /

SaleHoo criteria when listing suppliers

dibclaims1
Hi,

I hope I am posting this under the correct forum thread. I am curious as to exactly what specific criteria wholesalers, suppliers and drop shippers listed on SaleHoo have to meet in order to be listed here on the site.

I am new to the site and have been perusing around reading and trying to find out what I can about finding a niche, finding good reliable suppliers, setting up a store vs selling products via other means, etc.

Also, are the sites that show no SSL certificates secure to buy from? Might be a stupid question but I have seen several companies listed here with no SSL certificate. I am hesitant to order from them.

If there is an area on the site which I have missed (very likely) which explains the vetting process for companies to be added to/recommended by SaleHoo, please direct me.

Thank you,

Cindyd

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Cynthia and welcome to the forum,

I'm going to get Shane from support to discuss all of this with you so you are fully informed. Just give her a few days, support is offline over the US weekend.

In regards to the SSL cert just quickly. Not having an SSL cert doesn't automatically mean a company is untrustworthy, but having that SSL cert is a level of safety than some, but not all, take advantage of.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
dibclaims1
I actually was also sent a SaleHoo link for the answer to the information I was wondering about!

Thank you for answering the SSL related question and for referring me to a support person!

Have a great weekend!

Cynthia

Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks Cynthia,

All the best for your weekend as well :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.