Shenzhen huameijie Co,.Ltd - Should I do business with this company?

Free Member
21 Nov 12 03:55:36 am
hello okay my name is Claudenir I am looking for a supplier of electronic is a good time to ask for money already paying via western united now I found a vendor and I would like to know how do I know if he is not a fraud aui this data I do business there can someone help me please
thank you

Company: Shenzhen huameijie Co,.Ltd
Address: shenzhen futian district red li west road shangbu industrial zone west seat
201 buildings
Telephone#: +8618205946340
Contact Person:Justin brown
Purchase Date:11.21.2012
Purchase number:TD4780

Site Admin
21 Nov 12 06:09:26 am
Hi claudenir,

You should not send money via Western Union and you should not buy brand name electronics from China. Please refer to these articles in our Education resource
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
The website you mentioned does not meet our standards, as they are not using a domain based address, they do not have any address or contact phone number in their website and the site was just recently created last September 2012!
And because I need you to read this as soon as possible I will now post my reply. :) Let us know if you have any further questions.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at