Should I buy from Wonderfulwholesales.com?

iamdog
Wonderfulwholesales.com

they are a member ofSsaleHoo BUT their DS prices are so low I'm questioning if they are authentic or not?

Any tips?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi iamdog,

What do you mean by 'they are a member of SaleHoo'? Are they a verified supplier and part of the directory or the site owner is a SaleHoo member? We tried searching our database but somehow we're unable to find them.

Anyway, I did a quick check. They have been online since April 2008 and are based in Hong Kong. Although they accept PayPal (which is considered a safe payment method) I would not encourage you to buy from them. They use a free email account as their contact email (although they have a contact us page). Also shipping orders as gifts is not very ideal and should not be done by a true wholesale supplier - if your package gets into the hands of Customs you may have to face serious consequences.

Like you said, their DS prices are so low so you're questioning the authenticity - maybe this is a sign telling you to look elsewhere.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
wholesalejoe
One not try a sample order before bashing any business and then report results to forum... I think if all members did this and reported back as a group the Salehoo buying power could be awesome!

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...
pgeng
I gave a nice thorough review on this site right here.

I think it would also come up under a search as well.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thank you Patrick :)

fudjj has informed me about them being a registered forum seller. I wasn't so familiar with the site name though. I just kept track of the forum username. I haven't seen them as much on the forum lately.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
iamdog
Thanks for your nice review!
It helped me out tons!

pgeng
Thank you Patrick :)

fudjj has informed me about them being a registered forum seller. I wasn't so familiar with the site name though. I just kept track of the forum username. I haven't seen them as much on the forum lately.

Cheers!

There's probably a good reason why you don't see them here. With a review like that, of which I did inform them about, it's a great indication for me to not deal future business with.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.