Silverjewelrydepot.com

Free Member
laganlas
Hello Community,

I have tried to find out about Silver Jewelry Depot through search on the Forum. Nothing comes up. Not sure if I am doing the search wrong. Has any of the Salehoo members dealt with them? I would love to hear from you if you have.

Thanks

jonaam
HI laganlas, Have you herd anything about Silver Jewelry Depot yet or have you tried them out yet?
What is the website address for them if you do not mind. Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else that might have information about them or any other supplier of Sterling Silver Jewelry and any other jewelry.
Thank You.

planes
I hope its ok to post this. I have about 20 pieces of 925 silver jewelry from India. Its not all new but in perfect condition. I got it from an estate cleanout.

I might be willing to sell it to someone at the right price on eBay.

Free Member
laganlas
Hello Jonaam,

I have not ordered from any of these companies. I am still trying to find out about them myself. You could look at Designerjewelry.com, or Salvagecloseouts.com, I came upon them through the Salehoo site and links. I have not ordered from any of them. If you get there before me, come back into Forum and let us know how you found them.
Regards.

just-me
Oh man, this company goes WAY back. I ordered from them back in around 2003 or so, they been around since 2001. I bought from there and resold on yahoo auctions and did not get one single complaint from customers. I like them

Hi, if you are in the market for wholesale electronics to sell at places like ebay and other portals and you are wanting a good profit margin to compete with other sellers then contact me at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com. I can get apple 5, I can get all kinds of cellphones (htc, nokia, sony, and more). I can also get all kinds of cameras like canon, tablets, macbook air, macbook pro. I only deal serious business to business and do not sell retail minimum order depends on quantity of order and can be as low as 3 units. I accept secure payments through google checkout.

So if you currently sell electronics or wanting to start your own business and looking for product then send me an email at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com and I will reply with price list and terms.

Have a good night.....
realest1
hey,

does anybody have any idea if Silverjewelrydepot.com dropship?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
hey,

does anybody have any idea if Silverjewelrydepot.com dropship?

Hi realest1,

Based on their supplier profile page, they do not drop ship Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene
Directory Approved Supplier
wholesalesterlingrings
We just got in over 2,000 sterling silver earrings and necklaces from a major retailer. They are all 80-90% off retail. Hope we have something you'll like.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.