Simplx - Get Your Money Back NOW!!! They Shut Down

djsyrex
I signed up for simplx 3 days ago. Today, after reading all the problems that place had, I went to cancel my account before they charge my card. The website is down, their phone number is disconnected, all their emails bounce back. So call your credit card company.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Link hidden: Login to view

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain simplx.com by smtp.simplicitygroup.com. [52.7.188.43].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Rejected by SpamCop.

Mark Chin
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mark, thanks very much for the warning.

We don't have any supplier of that name showing in our database, can you just confirm where you found this supplier please.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

djsyrex
I saw a few threads about this supplier on the forums and I know they claim to be a drop shipper so i figured some of our members might have tried or are with them.

Mark Chin
Site Admin
fudjj
OK, no problems.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.