So I've got this Platinum account at Chinavasion. What to do with it ?

alligdigital
As I've spent well over $50,000 at Chinavsion , for a long time now I have a Platinum Account sitting around doing nothing ATM. What it means is I can get great discounts on everything like bulk wholsale prices even for 1 item purchases. So for jo blo, something that cost $378 I can get for $334 .

I would like to do something that benefits both Salehoo users and myself obviously, Like discount prices for everyone, but how in the hell would I do that ? My way of thinking is setup an online store like chinvasiondiscounts.com etc that sells their items at reduced prices. This would give anyone who already sells Chinavasion stuff a big edge over competitors and up the profit margins .

I've just got no idea where to start , I mean how would you go with warantee returns and such . The logistics are huge

If anyone has any Ideas for this ,I would love to hear, especially Salehoo staff , considering you guys are marketing gurus . :)

Link hidden: Login to view
t0psales
I had lots of problems on chinavasion.

alligdigital
I had lots of problems on chinavasion.

I never had any major problems , language barrier was a bit of a problem , when explaining a fault in some of the gear , had a return rate of around 3% , not too bad .

Free Member
magicx
Wow AlliGdigital that's very generous of you! Thank you! (in advance)

I was thinking, perhaps you can consider starting a SaleHoo store and offer SaleHoo members a coupon code. Maybe if you ask SaleHoo nicely and explain your intentions and offers for SaleHoo members, maybe they will be kind enough to sponsor you a store :-P

Also, you shouldn't worry much about warranty and returns. You can use Chinavasion's policy instead, much like you would, using their drop-ship service.

Please let me know how you are going to go about doing this, I will be your first customer! :-)

P.S. How the heck you managed to clock a $50,000 spending from a single store? Do you sell their stuff on eBay?!

Magic

t0psales
here you go alidigital..

alligdigital

P.S. How the heck you managed to clock a $50,000 spending from a single store? Do you sell their stuff on eBay?!

Magic

Hi Mate, I actually spend closer to $70,000 with them ,buying in bulk and just by aggresive sales on Ebay . May go back to doing it again , one day but got our hands full with kids ATM . I drop shipped with them once and it was the first time I got Neg feedback on feebay as they had no stock for one particular item. So I exclusively bought bulk and posted from home , it's the way to go , customers want their stuff yesterday not next week :)

I've been chewing over what to do with this platinum account for weeks now, as the savings are pretty good , not amazing! but pretty good. I see some sort of potential venture with this.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.