Sunot.com - Another scam site to avoid!

eftl-ent
After sending an inquiry to a few suppliers on Alibaba for Sony flash drives, Ms. Anita from Link hidden: Login to view contacted me with prices for Sony flash drives. The prices were really good (RED FLAG!), but my inventory budget for January was depleted so I needed to wait (Thank God!). While waiting I discovered she wasn't one of the people I had contacted. When I asked how she got my information, her tone and attitude changed. Then I checked them out further and searched other forums and found out that they're another Alibaba scammer. Had I gotten anything, it would have been fake 'upgraded' drives at best.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
I know this post was written over a year ago, but in case you missed it - Do take note of the site name and be sure to avoid them.

Also, be more vigilant when suppliers contact you first via phone or email. Usually initial contact is made by the customer and not the supplier :)

@eftl-ent: Thanks for your input!

Hope the post above helps - Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
dmdiscounts
checked out the site just for giggles. Seems now they are based in Russia and deal in car parts

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
It's actually a parked site now. And whoever used it before must have decided not to re-new. Good thing, they're no longer in business otherwise a number of people may still get scammed by them.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.