Supplier in Director not participating with Salehoo anymore

16 Apr 14 07:40:00 pm
Just contacted Christmas Central to see about dealing with them. They are in your directory but per sales rep have not dealt with Sale Hoo for months. Directed me elsewhere. As a new member I am concerned I will run into this again. If you are not dealing with them they should deleted from your directory.

Site Admin
16 Apr 14 11:01:44 pm
I don't quite understand why they directed you somewhere else. Can you confirm that they did this because they actually said they would NOT deal with SaleHoo members?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
16 Apr 14 11:33:10 pm
Hello Jill,

Please note that many of the suppliers listed in our directory have been here since SaleHoo started, they sales rep that dealt with you may be new. But it is true, SaleHoo doesn't deal with any of the suppliers apart from reviewing and processing their application, and when they have concerns pertaining to their SaleHoo listing.

Like Marc, I am curious as to why they sales rep directed you elsewhere, regardless of where you found them you are still a customer and they could have readily done business with you.

One of our staff is now in the process of contacting them.

Talk soon!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at