Fall September Special

Trouble with MK Enterprise

yellowandblue
i tested mk enterprise with purchasing a single item which arrived within a week. so decided to continue with a larger order, it has now been four weeks and no contact except the confirmation. i have emailed them requesting the status but no reply.

I paid through paypal can i request a refund?

thanks in advance for any advice

auction-4-you
You should maybe give them more time. Ive noticed from other posts how slow things move when orders are placed. Also where are MK based? I noticed your a UK resident. Perhaps there slowness mucked in with sending internationally is why its taking so long.

Maybe email Paypal and ask for their advice. I personally find them quite good at helping out and letting you know your options.

How much did you pay? Paypal has buyer/seller protection upto

Free Member
filho_domicio
Do you have a tracking #? It may be that your order is held up in customs. I know from personal experience that customs into the UK can be VERY slow.

If your order hasn't been sent I would request a refund. They should refund you if it has not yet been sent out as 4 weeks is pretty ridiculous. If they refuse to refund you, you may be able to get your money back anyway.

If you paid with your CC via Paypal then you can dispute the charge with your CC company and they will most likely quickly return the funds to you. If you just paid through Paypal, there is not a whole lot that can be done as Paypal's security outside of Ebay is very limited to say the least.

Free Member
mslilly
Yea, and it wouldn't hurt for them to email you at least either!!!! :oops:

That would make me furious ... gosh, how hard is it for them to send an email?

yellowandblue
I have no tracking number, i emailed them again this time asking for a refund, which got a reply and there was mix up which they're looking into and then i can get a refund.

thanks for you help

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Complete a chargeback if you used your crdit card (via paypal).

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
silversource2006
Hi, I am new to this site and have been navigating myself around.

This MK Enterprise is actually located in Hong Kong and in UK.

I am thinking of dealing with them, may be I do a pickup myself as their HK office is like a bus ride from where I live.

wijubemon
Hey silversource2006,
How are you?
Im new to the site as well.
I live in South Australia and am about to start dropshipping with MK Enterprise. Just wondering if you took that bus ride and if so do they look legit? Have googled them and there is some dodgey discussion about them on a UK trading forum website from earlier this year!!!
Any help/info is appreciated.

wijubemon
Hey silversource2006,
How are you?
Im new to the site as well.
I live in South Australia and am about to start dropshipping with MK Enterprise. Just wondering if you took that bus ride and if so do they look legit? Have googled them and there is some dodgey discussion about them on a UK trading forum website from earlier this year!!!
Any help/info is appreciated.

biotradegifts
I FOUND A SITE WHERE YOU CAN FILE A COMPLAINT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE IT.

Link hidden: Login to view LOVELY SITE AND YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SITE AND WHAT THEY DID AND THAT WAY OTHERS WONT BE STOLEN FROM!! I USE IT TO INVESTIGATE ALL DROP SHIP OR WHOLESALE OR ANY BUSINESS ON THE NET GREAT SITE!!!

honestguymids
hi is there any more feed back on this mk trading company ?

silversource2006
hi there all, sorry did not log in for a little while, didn't managed to place an order with MK, seems prices are a bit steep compared to some other people I am working with.

I am in UK right now, should be back on 9th oct, I will call them when I get back and see if I am able to visit them and let you guys know what's going on.

wijubemon
Thanks S/S.

You mentioned a bit pricey compared to others you use. Would I be prejudicing you by asking you who else you use. Im looking to service the Aussie market only.

Cheers.

mzcarla
I know a few people that deal with MK..Seems back in the beginning of the summer there was some confusion with Drop shipping..He has since redid his website to offer drop shipping and the problems have since cleared up. .I would like to stress something which I think is very important for newbies.....A lot of companies are not going to give you true wholesale prices on a single item vs buying in bulk. Using MK as an example...If you purchase bulk from him..the price per item is way lower then his price for drop shipping a single item....Just thought I would share that

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.