Unsure of a Dropshipper - www.thedropshipwholesaler.com

callum22000
pardon me for the question again.

I came accross this American-based dropshipper ' thedropshipwholesaler.com/ ' and I am very tempted to sign up with them,especially due to the pricing levels and stock that they hold.They give a physical address as well as telephone numbers.They are listed in this Salehoo Directory and I also checked their record on 'whois'.However,I did look at forums regarding this business and they have many,many terrible reviews.There are even accusations of scamming.Can anybody advise me on what course of action to take please?Thank you

wholesalejoe
I suggest trying them for a sample order.
If things go well then increase the order volume
If things dont go well scratch them off your vendor list
and try someone new. Thousands of offers and products
online to sell and promote. No need to worry bout one supplier.
Always do the test trial with any new vendor regardless of negative
or positive reviews. Everyone has different experiences and marketplaces. Thanks Joe

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...
stevepackard2009
Hi! I'm new in this business and i would like to try to use dropshipping on designer clothing. Does anybody know any dropshipper for designer clothes for women , children and men's? Also a dropshipper for Lacoste?

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi! I'm new in this business and i would like to try to use drop shipping on designer clothing. Does anybody know any drop shipper for designer clothes for women , children and men's? Also a drop shipper for Lacoste?

Hi Steve,

I would suggest you visit Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. All the best! Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
haydee
Hi Steve,

As what Richelle has suggested, check out viatrading.com. Their clients have nothing but great things to say about this company. You may also check out Link hidden: Login to view. They are an active member and you will find their ads in the forum.

Note that most designer products/high end brands are being sold through authorized dealers so you might be better off going to the manufacturers directly or checking out liquidators like the ones we have recommended above.

Here's a related post:

And here are other sources of designer products that you might be interested in. Though they might be wholesale suppliers, you may contact them and enquire if they can dropship upon request.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.