Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams What do you think about www.gvftechno.com?

What do you think about www.gvftechno.com?

pofop
Free Member
Hi,

I would like to know what do you thing about my website.

Please tell me your point of view.

bayericlowe
Are you a distributor or store, or are you a wholesaler?

Either way the website looks damn good. Very professional. I couldn't tell the difference from the likes of eBay.com and that's hard!

One thing you want to do, add a description for each item and make sure they have pictures. Short one sentence description is all you need. Great stuff is the bottom line.

pofop
Free Member
Are you a distributor or store, or are you a wholesaler?

Either way the website looks damn good. Very professional. I couldn't tell the difference from the likes of eBay.com and that's hard!

One thing you want to do, add a description for each item and make sure they have pictures. Short one sentence description is all you need. Great stuff is the bottom line.

Thanks for your comment.

I am a distributor or a wholesaler if you want. I just started selling product on ebay, and yes, I wanted to open a store, so I did it.
Sometimes, I'm fed up by eBay with their (expensive) charges.
So, It will be an advantage to have a shop beside my business.

I'm trying to get the max pictures that I can, but sometimes it's not easy to get all, but will follow your advice a max.

Thanks.

bayericlowe
Hi, a good way to handle images is use a free site like Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view and other places.

They don't have the top bandwidth always, but usually it lasts for more than you need a month. And its totally free, doesn't cost a thing. Then regardless of the traffic you pull in you are saving alot of money and storing up more for the business.

pofop
Free Member
and other places.

They don't have the top bandwidth always, but usually it lasts for more than you need a month. And its totally free, doesn't cost a thing. Then regardless of the traffic you pull in you are saving alot of money and storing up more for the business.

Thanks man.

token
Free Member
I wouldnt recommend using a free host for your images, as this leave the most important component of your marketing (visual) completely vulnerable to the whim of a company that is not making any money from you, and as such doesnt have much of an incentive to provide top service.

It would be a better business practice to find a webhost that meets your requirements and host your whole site, including all your marketing resources.

The hosting plan I have gives me 300gb of data storage and 3tb of data transfer per month as well as php, mySQL and everything else you would expect.

I only pay $5.95 a month which is nothing.

pofop
Free Member
I wouldnt recommend using a free host for your images, as this leave the most important component of your marketing (visual) completely vulnerable to the whim of a company that is not making any money from you, and as such doesnt have much of an incentive to provide top service.

It would be a better business practice to find a webhost that meets your requirements and host your whole site, including all your marketing resources.

The hosting plan I have gives me 300gb of data storage and 3tb of data transfer per month as well as php, mySQL and everything else you would expect.

I only pay $5.95 a month which is nothing.

Thanks for the advice, I take it as consideration.

What's the name of your hosting?

Regards

susandhu04
Free Member
very good prices as well

broumix
Free Member
hi
I think that your site is made well and clear

bayericlowe
Link hidden: Login to view

I still would not buy hosting unless you see it as the way to go and have more than 50 items at a time to sell that sort of thing.

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how