Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams Wholesalediscs.com - my bad experience!

Wholesalediscs.com - my bad experience!


davesbobcat
Full Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 30 Aug 06
  • Karma:
14 Sep 06 10:59:24 am
HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH WHOLESALE DISCS.COM?WE PLACED AN ORDER AND WHEN IT CAME IN IT WAS GARBAGE.WE RECOGNIZED MAYBE 25% OF THE ARTISTS.THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOP SELLERS.THE ONES WE DID REMEMBER WERE AROUND 20-30 YEARS AGO(ONE HIT WONDERS)WE'LL HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING OUR MONEY BACK. I LOOK AT THIS AS FALSE ADVERTISING.


amy-salehoo
Free Member
  • Posts: 530
  • Joined: 11 Apr 06
  • Karma:
15 Sep 06 12:33:57 am
Your issue has been forwarded to our concern department.


sirius35
Free Member
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 18 Sep 10
  • Karma:
5 Oct 10 03:41:23 am
Hello,

Has anybody else used this website since this post as of 2006? They advertise that you will get $1000.00 worth of Game Accessories for only $109.00 and FREE shipping in the United States. I live in the US and it seems like a tempting offer but it just rings all sorts of alert bells.

They also mention that 70%+ of the stuff will work right out of the box. Makes me wonder what the other 30% is doing. I did send them an email asking for a previous customers list of items sent just to get an idea of what to compare and contrast. Hope I will get an answer soon so I can let you all know, and see if they will even tell me what they can offer in the $109 bundle of goodies.

Peace out!
Sirius35


richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
  • Posts: 5231
  • Joined: 20 Oct 08
  • Karma:
5 Oct 10 04:50:34 am
Hi Sirius35,

Don't fall for it (them)! I don't feel the need to say much after reading the feedback/reviews/complaints from the past to the very recent one. Have a read for your self:

(from most recent to 2006)

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Please stay away for your own good.. Hope this helps :)

Cheers!


Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

sirius35
Free Member
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 18 Sep 10
  • Karma:
5 Oct 10 04:19:55 pm
Hi Richelle,

Wow that sure did help me decide on NOT buying from them. Good grief. Some people are just about the all mighty dollar and not wanting to do a legit business by making the customer happy in return for a profit.

Thanks for the quick reply back. :) SaleHoo Rocks!!

Peace!
Sirius35


richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
  • Posts: 5231
  • Joined: 20 Oct 08
  • Karma:
5 Oct 10 08:59:00 pm
You're welcome Sirius35,

Yes, and these type of people know how to lure you in so well that oftentimes a few will really fall for the bait :(

I'm just glad that you got my reply in time. :)
All the best!


Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

 

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how