Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams Wholesaler/Drop shipper - Need feedback: www.ewis.ca

Wholesaler/Drop shipper - Need feedback: www.ewis.ca

mbourbonnais1
Hi,

I was browsing your Wholesalers last night and found this Link hidden: Login to view

Is this legit? They charge us 29.99$ for a lifetime membership to be able to dropship from them.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hello again mbournonnais1,

Yes, some of the drop shippers in our directory do charge small account set-up fees.

While by no means ideal, a small account set-up fee is fairly common practice among drop shippers. In most cases we can understand the charge because it costs the drop shipper time and money to process a new account.

That said, not all drop shippers in SaleHoo charge a fee. And even if an account set-up fee is charged, you can often get around it by purchasing through the wholesale area of the site rather than the drop shipping area.

Hope that helps - please let me know if you have any further questions.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

mbourbonnais1
Thank you! Very helpful!

rckystars
Richelle, question for you:

I just checked out the site now if I want to to drop ship a 22inch Phillips TV , am I paying the price shown (120.99) or do you we get some kind of wholesale pricing? Because I see other people selling it for around the same price with free shipping. How are some of us going to compete with that?

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Robert,

There is no wholesale discount from a dropshipper, they are two very different supply resources. See link below to better understand the difference.

general/what-s-the-best-supply-resource-for-me-t15293.html

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how