Worldwide Brands - Supplier in 2008

derob
Hi Gang

I have become interested in Chris Malta's Worldwide Brands program. I sat and watched about 3 hours of their videos yesterday and was impressed with their approach and what they had to say. It made a lot of sense to me.

Their current price of $497 doesn't bother me at all as I firmly believe you get what you pay for. All the stuff they have on offer does sound like something I need to have. But is it all hype or what?

However, I did a search on Salehoo yesterday from Worldwide Brands and found a few threads with not such good comments on them - saying they were a waste of time and money and not worth the bother. Some of those responses though seemed to be pretty old and not up to date.

So is there anyone here that is actually working with WWBs today using what tools and info they have on their site now as against how they were two or three years ago. I need to know how people feel about them today.

Anyone got anything?

David Roberts

Free Member
hdavy2002
i am thinking on the same lines, I appreciate that the guys are working hard here. I came to look for drop shippers here and there is not much here.

I was interested in getting drop shippers for gems and specially Thai gems/jewelry. I just have one or two links.

Quite disappointed.

upcoming Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
i am thinking on the same lines, I appreciate that the guys are working hard here. I came to look for drop shippers here and there is not much here.

I was interested in getting drop shippers for gems and specially Thai gems/jewelry. I just have one or two links.

Quite disappointed.

If you are quite disappointed here, wait till you get to WWB, but at least all the feedback here suggests that you should be able to get your sizable investment back when you see it's nothing but marketing fluff.

Good luck :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
derob
Is there anyone here that is currently signed up with them?

Anyone?

Site Admin
fudjj
Is there anyone here that is currently signed up with them?

Anyone?

I have seen members here who have been signed with them, but were no longer, but I'm not aware of anyone who currently is.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have a lifetime membership with them and I was not even remotely impressed with them. 90% of what I searched for brought up something totally different. Anything electronic went right to the same company. DandH

Their massive list is nothing but 10,000 mom and pop shops or arts and crafts suppliers. Half which were no longer in business or never responded to my messages.

Most of the hype about them is that they somehow managed to get a Ebay Solutions seal. Great business for them but not for a buyer. Their prices just get higher and higher for the same services.

I paid $45 for a unconditional full access membership and that was a long time ago. And I hear similar stories from many other members that have come here from them.

You can find these similar stories here: You can read these and form your own opinion.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
wholesalelist101
I joined WWB about 2 years ago and just like Jimmy said no matter what you searched for most of the stuff just lead back to the same suppliers. I never found a supplier worth dealing with. I have not been back to their site in about a year so not sure how much things have changed since then. I know for sure I would never pay $500 to get access to this info!!! Save your money.

derob
Thanks Jimmy. This is just what I needed to know.

Thanks wholesalelist101 - appreciate your input.

I think I'll give them a miss and keep searching for the right dropshipper.

marketbelltrading
Im signed up with WWB too. Very disapointing if like me you live in Europe. Most of their directory is filled with rubbish sites and 99.9% are in the US.

ineate
Thanks for the info *******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

ickyboo30
Hi there

I recently purchased a WWB menbership and it is complete garbage to me. I live in OZ and a lot wont deal with me or let me sell on eBay. Save your money, there has to be better things out there!!

Free Member
modernindoorsman
Hello everyone - new to Salehoo - just getting started. I'm Scott, and my site, though not functioning yet, is Modern Indoorsman - everything for the great indoors. (or what will sell!)

I originally signed up with Worldwide Brands believing their OneSource software was going to point me towards a ton of great wholesalers and/or dropshippers. I paid $300 and took advantage of their money back offer within 2 weeks - every item I typed in took me to Liquidation.com - which I already knew about. I did find a wholesaler here or there, but have already found some solid ideas/options here on Salehoo in a few short hours today. I would imagine there are resources on WWB that are useful, but most can be found here or for free on other sites. I don't think they're dishonest, but I also don't think they're worth the $ in any way shape or form.

My two cents,

Scott

wholesalejoe
I been in wholesale since 1999 and I think Worldwide is junk.
Use Link hidden: Login to view or Link hidden: Login to view for your
search portal and also Link hidden: Login to view
No need to pay worldwide $$$ its junk!
trust me
Joe

We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.