www.as11.us

Free Member
moochee
Hi
Has anybody heard about these or even done some buisness with them, they say the have been in wholesale since 77..

gulfy13
Here is the registry info on their site:

Domain Name: as11.us

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Expiration Date: 2010-02-07 23:59:59
Creation Date: 2008-02-08 22:10:59
Last Update Date: 2008-02-08 22:11:02

They may have been wholesale business since 77, but their website has only been up a few months (febuary). The site looks pretty basic to me. They claim to have lots of products, but most of the catagories links on the site are empty..Not a good sign...

Not hardly any information on them on the web either. Just a bit of info that I found doing a 'whois' search...If you want more information about the site and owners name, contact info and telephone numbers, just go to 'whois' and type in 'as11.us' it will show you the sites rankings, contact info, location, etc...I normally use 'universial whois', but you can use one of the other 'whois' sites as well....

anicolas
bootlegs from china

Free Member
moochee
bootlegs from china

how can you be so sure ?
have you baught from them befor ?

anicolas
take his website and compare the items to dhgate . i cheched his prices . he sells jeans for 22 name brand.. hmmm whats his profit margin. I really dont need to explain myself . fakes fakes fakes.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.