www.dhgate.com Are they Reliable?

jlu1985
Hi, this is Jia, Chinese, and new to everything.

I have a question on DHgate.com. Does it offer dropship, or i have to get the product first then sell it on eBay.

Thanks for replying
Kind Regards
jia

aschen
i dont think they do having used them a few times. although i think you can kinda do it by changing the shipping address when you buy a item.

although word of advice, use the shipping calculator and fiddle with it, you will find its very expensive for 1 item, but stays about the same the more items you buy at the same time, ie 1 item has $40 shipping, but 2 has $40 too, making it $20 each.

so trying buying in bulk, it works out for more profits

jlu1985
i have read the other side of DHgate. it's basically an eBAY-style system with only buy it now option.

this section is all in Chinese, and it's all about selling goods. In other words, the English version is for us, the buyers. The Chinese section is for probably people in HK, the sellers.

i will post more when i get to details.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.