www.gadorailio.com

purefrance
Hi All

I tried the search engine in the forum but no relevant information about these guys. Unfortunately i received the message via ebay ( i ten received a global message by email referring to this ebay user sending mass emails which is forbidden in the rules of ebay).

They have some pretty good prices but not to sure about them... If anyone can help thx here is for info the ebay message:

Dear Sir/Madam, We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most

reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business. Please visit our website < Link hidden: Login to view >Looking forward to your

contact and long cooperation with us?

Thanks a lot,

PF

gulfy13
First of all they have only been on the web a month and a half. Second they only accept money wire for payment. They will accept paypal if you purchase 10,000.00 Euro. (ARE THEY KIDDING)

Next I would never do business with a company that just takes wire transfers, has been in business for only 45 days and thirdly uses a hotmail account for their email. ( a legit company would not be using a 'free' email service for their business)...

purefrance
Hi gulfy,

Yeah thank you i read that after i posted here ... 10 000

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.