28 May 09 03:37:00 pm
Has anyone had any dealings with genuine-digital-seller.com?

Site Admin
2 Jun 09 02:35:40 am
Hi 3206dave,

I haven't had any personal dealings with this supplier. So I just did a few background checks and its seems the site is pretty NEW, seeing that it was registered just last 1-May-09. With this info alone you should already be cautious about buying from them.

Plus they only accept wire or bank transfers again not a very good sign. There will be no way of getting your money back in case something goes wrong.

Also you might want to try getting a certificate of authenticity from them, proving that the products they are selling are indeed authentic, since they are listing quite a number of branded electronics.

With that said do be careful in case you decide to proceed in dealing with this one.

Cheers! :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
2 Jun 09 02:56:10 am
Thank you very much for checking them out!
I was suspicious.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.