www.ilyele.com

pricesweap
Ok im really about to purchase something from ilyele.com. I need to know has anyone used them before? If not do you think they are legit. They don;t accept paypal only Bank Transfer. I know how risky bank transfers can be but who knows. Says the company is in Beijing, China but then again anyone can make up a fake address and name. If I get scammed I'm going to hunt this guy down and do something naughty :P

But honestly can someone please help me I really don't want to lose my hard earned money. Im trying to start my business off with a smooth start. Don't need any financial problems.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
We highly recommend you that please do not use any other payment mode except Credit Card, Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (LC), Escrow.com and Paypal.

aschen
just get a paypal account, its free as the only fees get charaged to the person recieving the money. all paypal does is manage ur credit cards/bank accounts... as well as some added protection

pricesweap
i have a paypal account. its him who doesnt have one and he said he can't get one for some stupid reason. he gave me his bank account info. Is there anyway that I can investigate the account to see when it was started and who the account name is and something to see if hes legit?

cooly
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't send a penny! Just look at what they sell.

'Everything. Great, one supplier with everything I want.'

FAT CHANCE. Just stop and think - what person would be able to get his/her hands on ALL of the latest products? NONE! No one can have such a huge inventory with only the most popular items.

It's a rule of thumb I use (which I thought of myself).

sweethaven
Here's a link mentioning the site as a scammer:

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Definately DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE !!

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
nando
That's a lot of scammers. I am sure that all together we could write a book about scammer websites.
That would help people and we could make money.lol

artpants
^haha, if i could make money from the fact that i did not make any money last year in the wholesale industry, then I would be a rich man....did that make sense?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.